Sunday 4 November 2012

Blueberry.


Barry M Hi-Shine Gelly in Blueberry. I will start by saying, I absolutely ADORE this nail colour. Since I put it on last night it's been one of those days where I'm just constantly looking at it aha! I've had a fair few compliments on it too today in work as it does really stand out. It reminds me of Collection 2000s 'BMX Biker' which is another of my favourite shades, although they are very different, BMX Biker is more purple but when I picked up this shade I thought it would be similar on. As far as the 'Hi-Shine' goes on these polishes to be fair, they are no more shiney than usual. I just think the formula is a lot different & like I said with 2 other shades from this collection, 'jelly like' which I really love. It goes on almost opaque & in 2 coats its perfect. In love with this polish, I can see me reaching for this colour a lot! 

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment