Tuesday 23 October 2012

Two Faced.

Two Faced Candlelight Glow Highlighting Powder Duo. So I bought this today after debating over it soo many times in Boots. I’ve never bought any Two Faced products before as I find the packaging sort of off-putting but this product has always caught my eye! I’ve been looking for a powder highlighter for sooo long that is white/pink without golden tint. At £23.50 it’s pretty pricey but it was a toss up between this one or Albatross by Nars & I figured for the extra £1.50 at least I’m getting the pinky shade with this one too. I swatched it quickly on my hand and fell in looove. The picture shows the two mixed together, the white by itself, then the pink alone too. Obviously as it’s a highlighter you can’t really see it unless I move my hand around but there is a slight difference between all three.

 I've been using this for a while now & I find that you do have to use quite a lot of product to get a very noticeable shimmer, which I like as I can control how much product I need either for a subtle highlight or a noticeable glow. Great product although very pricey!

Hope you enjoyed,



No comments:

Post a Comment