Friday 26 October 2012

Camo





Jewellery, Republic & Topshop
Nail varnish, Barry m (my post).


Today! This tunic from Topshop is one of my favourite oversized type tee's. I love the asymmetric cut-out sleeve & the fact it's big enough for me to hide in. I have it in grey too & they're both now in the sale! Its easy to dress it up with a big statement necklace like this one & worn with the infamous Disco Pant it makes the outfit look a bit less like a plain t-shit/leggings combo. The jacket by Vila is another one of my faves recently. I like that the camouflage print is faded instead of the bold prints I've seen about, I think it makes it more wearable. It has ties round the middle so you can make it more fitted & cute collar tips too! I wore my plain black Vans today, they're so comfy & I've yet to invest in a good winter boot as I'm having a hard time choosing, but as it gets colder, so do my ankles! 
Hope you enjoyed :) 

2 comments: